Friday, March 05, 2004

Handwriting….

Graphology, the fancy name for the analysis of handwriting. It is not an exact science, there are a certain set of rules that one can follow, sometimes it can show definite tendencies and sometimes it can be rather subjective.
My problem at the moment is that I have not done any for a very long time. I dug out my old books last night and some of my notes appear to be missing. Of course it is the important notes with all the basic stuff that are missing. The ‘frilly’ bits for the fine tuning are all there. Not much use to me, because as you know I have a memory like a fish and without my notes I just have absolutely no chance of making any kind of analysis.
In the words of Trevor McDonald …. Bah!

I will have a good look tonight for the missing notes….watch this space

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home