Friday, February 20, 2004

Why worry??

I have always been a worrier. I can worry about anything. If there is nothing to worry about I worry about that !!
I remember a long time ago I had got myself into a pickle and I was really worried about the consequences. I was walking home from work. It was in the days when I used to live within walking distance from work and didn’t have a car. I didn’t realise how lucky I was at the time.
When a life changing thought came into my head. Why worry ? It just doesn’t make sense. No matter how much I think about something, once all avenues have been explored and a course of action decided then all the worrying in the world will not make the slightest difference. So why bother ?

Every time I get all wound up and stressed and worried I have to repeat this to myself.
Try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home