Thursday, February 19, 2004

I have come to the conclusion that women drivers and ‘flat cappers’ are the cause of all the congestion on the roads.
Oh isn’t it lovely. I just love school holidays. No dozy women drivers, mothers with cars full of kids not concentrating on the driving properly and faffing about. In some ways they are worse than drunk drivers.
On Monday morning the traffic was really flowing well and I was looking at the other drivers they were nearly all men. I wish the roads were like that all the time.
This (of course) is not aimed at all women, just the ones who don’t seem to know where they are going or the ones who think they should move over into the right hand lane of a dual carriageway about 4 miles before they turn right and of course still amble along at 45 mph even though it is a 70 mph limit. Or even better ride alongside the car on the left and form a rolling road block. They seem to think the mirror is just for make up or watching the kids in he back as they bob around like ping pong balls.
Never mind that queue of 2000 cars behind and that nasty man who keep flashing his headlights at me.
And when it comes to making a decision like- the lights have changed to green, should I go? Or, oh look theirs nothing on the roundabout/road junction, I will stop at the give way just in case something comes around the corner.
And that’s when I am in a good mood !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home