Friday, January 30, 2004

Bad start.

I woke up this morning at 09.30 as the alarm went off. It had been a rough night as I had been having strange dreams of travelling to work on a bike. I had left my brief case at home, but it was too late to go back for it because I couldn’t go up the motorway on my bike and had to go the long way round. I had left the wife with a group of her friends in a café, they were having a great time. As I cycled away people, dogs etc were getting in my way, and I was already late.
Weird.
After the alarm woke me I turned it off and thinking I was wide awake I had a brilliant idea. As its Friday I set the alarm ready for Saturday, as I get up at 7 and not 6.30. Eventually I toddled off downstairs to the kitchen, let the dog out, make coffee etc. Then I heard this strange noise. Oh shit its 7am and its not Saturday. Of course the stupid alarm clock is not like a palm – it doesn’t know its not Saturday. Shit. I bound upstairs, but too late. The bloody thing has now woke everyone else in the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home