Friday, January 16, 2004

What have I forgotten?

Last night in the shower I became embroiled in my thoughts. Showering on auto pilot because I was so deep in my thoughts. Then afterwards when getting dressed I suddenly realised that all my brilliant ponderings had evaporated like a dream. I had that feeling that I had lost something.

This morning I dragged myself out of bed. Did all the usual. Then suddenly I was ready to leave for work. I say suddenly because I was 20 minutes ahead of schedule. Maybe some kind of time warp. I checked my palm, the diary and the to do list, all clear. The wife was still in bed so I set of to work early. Wonderful missed most of the traffic and arrived at work even earlier. But I still have this nagging feeling that I have forgotten something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home