Tuesday, January 13, 2004

I fell asleep and missed it.

I decide to take a post Christmas Blog holiday and look what happens.
I just managed to miss everything !!!
Cor bimey…one blink and the world moves on.

I was pleasantly surprised to see I received a mention by BW.
I was unpleasantly surprised by reading that BW has been suffering with RSI, but pleased to see she is (in her usual business like manner) dealing with the problem and pressing on regardless.

I think I might try swapping my mouse to the left to see if I can get used to it.

Since the recent hike in energy charges I have been shopping around for a cheaper supplier of Gas and Electricity. My present suppliers are British Gas for electricity and Powergen for Gas. Using this and this on the internet.
The only one cheaper than my current suppliers (Like the pun) are Virgin Home energy dual fuel.
With a wonderful saving of £40 per year. Hardly worth the hassle of switching suppliers. Don’t think I will bother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home