Monday, January 05, 2004

Back to reality

Well its Monday morning again, its back to work again. After almost two weeks off it is a horrendous traumatic experience diving into the rat race once again.
No I am not exaggerating. I found it particularly difficult and stressful battling the traffic. Maybe it was worse that normal? Maybe I am just not yet into the swing of things?
I think it may be the contrast with the week leading up to Christmas. That week was so quiet at work and the roads were just heavenly to commute – It was taking less that half my normal drive time.

I was so so stressed out this morning, and now I am beginning to relax a little and as the adrenaline is now working out of my system I am feeling really drowsy and tired, like I haven’t slept for a week.
Ahh Coffee coffee….
This decaf is useless.

----------------------------------------------

Although doing much shopping over the Christmas period, we are running out of a most important item.
Something we have never run out of before. I think it must be a result of eating more than normal, and having guests staying over the Christmas period.
We are running out of toilet rolls
Maybe the guests have pinched them ??
At least they didn’t leave the taps on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home