Tuesday, December 16, 2003

Christmas Shopping

I was off work yesterday to complete my Christmas shopping. Most of the shopping we ( me and my other half) do, we do as a couple. We only split and go our separate ways when shopping for each other

I had already made a note of the hints and made a list of ‘possibles’ for my shopping spree. The plan was to do the shopping in the morning, and the wrapping in the afternoon.

All was fine until I went to buy the Moroccan Vase I has in mind. When I got to the shop they had none left in the colour I wanted, in a blind panic I ended up buying a fruit bowl (and a cute little salt and pepper dispenser) because it was the right colour. Good job its not the main item. I mean fancy buying a fruit bowl !!!

Anyway mission accomplished.
But somehow I always worry. Have I bought the right thing, will she like what I bought etc ??
I think it must be a lack of self confidence. A deep desire to please brought on by working for a large multi-national.

I went out today and bought a lovely scarf. Present number seven

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home