Wednesday, December 10, 2003

When updating my template yesterday I managed to send a corrupted version back to blogger and had to re-build the thing again as I did not have a current back up copy.
Serves me right for being sloppy I suppose.

Well in future I will keep a backup of my template

_________________________________

For some strange reason the roads were exceptionally busy yesterday. I spent 3 hours driving back and to work. 3 long tedious hours crawling along, swapping lanes and then watching the lane I was in speed up and shoot past.
Why do some people have to leave a 500 yard gap between them and the car in front when the average speed is about 30 mph ?? It it just to annoy me ??
Why are there so many dosy people on the roads... Especially in the rush hours ??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home