Tuesday, November 25, 2003

I think I know why the virus protection on XP didn't work......It was set to update at 3am. Of course my dad switches his PC off every night.

Nothing much to say so here is a joke.

I was doing yard work after the storm this past
weekend and my wife was about to take a shower. I
realized that I couldn't find the rake. I yelled
up to my wife, "Where is the rake?"

She couldn't hear me and she shouted back,
"What?"

I pointed to my eye, then I pointed to my
knee and made a raking motion.
My wife wasn't sure about what I meant and said,
"What?" I repeated the gestures. "EYE-KNEE-THE RAKE"
My wife nodded that she understood and signaled back.
She first pointed to her eye, next she pointed to her
left breast, then she pointed to her butt, and finally
to her crotch. Well, there is no way in
hell I could even come close to figuring out that one.
Exasperated, I went upstairs and asked her, "What the
hell was that?"

She replies,


"EYE - LEFT TIT - BEHIND - THE BUSH"

...............................Groan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home