Monday, November 03, 2003

In the cold light of day.

Is it good or bad to blog under the influence

Well looking back on Saturday night, I was at that point where I love everyone and my level of co-ordination was enough to walk and talk in a basically functional way. I.e. more forwards than backwards with a little unplanned sideways deviation.

But I have problems hitting the correct keys when I am sober, so it was a slow job typing my post. When it was completed it was a wonderful work of art. I visited other blogs and added some really witty sharp comments.

The next day when I read what I had wrote, I sort of wanted to disappear into a hole.
My blog is not too bad. I can always take it down if I wish. But to be rash in someone else’s comments can be a bit dodgey as its there for all to see. I suppose it’s a bit like being accosted in the pub or the street by a drunk.
It’s not the same as sitting at the bar talking to your mates. People can see your state and make allowances.

Thanks to Ron as you are probably right, thanks Elsie that makes me feel better, thank goodness I don’t get that pissed very often.

**embarrassed grin**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home