Friday, October 17, 2003

I was wondering what to write about today but after reading ian's comments on my last post/comment he has kicked me off in a strange direction.

Warning.the following was written in the raw. with no help from word or afterthought.

Thats the wonderful thing about blogging...speaking to someone you think you know with all the advantaged of speaking to a stranger.
I see my blog more as speaking to myself.
When I was a young lad if I was hurt or offended I would had this terrible habit of walking away muttering to myself. I think for me writing a post is a similar thing, venting my wrath in a blog on all in sundry, maybe hoping that someone wiser than me will put me right.
In a wierd sort of way it is like having a mate, a father confessor and a god all rolled into one, but in seperate parts. I am now babbling - yes !!! Roger talk sense!
I think I am a bit strange. My thoughts sometimes go of in a tangent that many other people find strange.

anyway congrats to ian on the anniversary of simeworld. I am sure it has taken a lot of dedication and hard work to make the site what it is today !! I do mean that in the nicest possible way. I do really.

Have a really good weekend everyone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home