Thursday, October 16, 2003

Memory Man

Memory man I am not.
When I was young I would hide toys away when I was fed up with them. Mainly toy soldiers, but sometimes toy cars and other obscure things.
Months later when I was bored I would dig them out and play with them – it was like Christmas. Having new toys to play with.

People come up to me in the street “Hi Roger how are you” “Oh fine I reply, how are you etc, etc.”. If on my own I am mystified, or if with the wife I ask her who that was. Or she will look at me and say “You didn’t know who that was did you?” and she is right !

I once had a 30 minute conversation with a guy before I realised it was a wrong number and I was speaking to the wrong person !

The problem is the wife is aware of this and can take advantage.

..............................................

A bit limited today as I asked my teacher supervisor if I could leave work early to go to the hospital for a blood test. I even waved the slip from the doctor in fron of him because he always thinks I am skivving and lying.
I recieved ans e mail back from him, could I please have a short lunch break tyo make up the time. Cheeky ba*tard.

I have asked the union rep to investigate the lagality of this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home