Friday, October 10, 2003

Yippee… at last its Friday………….weekend is just around the corner.

It’s a week since I have been restricting my internet activity to my personal time.
I still feel as if I have been cut off from the world. I suppose its like any habit like smoking, its just a case of getting used to it.

My blog name Loopydoop was composed whilst playing with Blogger. It was a hurriedly composed name and not my first choice. I feel as though it does not really reflect my character. It sounds a bit frivolous and childish , come to think of it I am sometimes just that.
I think I will have to give the matter some thought to come up with an alternative that sound better.

All serious suggestions welcome.
I wait with bated breath. (what exactly is ‘bated’ breath ?????)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home