Wednesday, October 01, 2003

Bloody incompetent garages

Well I picked up the Fiesta after work. They were very pleasant. Had to change the throttle position sensor and a small wiring loom. Cost £120. (BW -I got my Nectar points, but not the old parts. I paid with my Halifax card.
by the time I get halfway home the thing was revving its f***ing arse off exactly the same as before.
Irangg the Ford Dealer at 18.05...."sorry you have just missed the service reception, the staff have all gone home". Bloody good job or I would have been in trouble for verbal assault I think !!!!!

I am now really pissed of as I wasted loads of time pissing about, spent £120 and am still no better off. At least the Lex garage did'nt charge me for not mending my car.
Then next thing is to stew all night and ring them in the morning for a repeat performance.

I will repeat my previous comment Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgh !!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home