Monday, September 29, 2003

A couple of years ago I bought a Ford Fiesta. I had only had it for about a week when it started playing up, the engine was over revving - even when I was not touching the accelerator. I took it back to the dealer bought it from and they appeared to fix the problem. The car has been ok for nearly two years. A couple of months ago I noticed that on occasion the old problem was slowly sneaking back. Over the past months the fault has gone worse and got to the point that just had to do something about it.
I took it to a local Lex garage up the road from where I work, but they were unable to diagnose or cure the problem. I than had a word with a friend of a friend who is a good mechanic. After much deliberation (he never uses one word where ten will do) the conclusion is the only people with the skill and technology to diagnose and cure the problem are the Ford main dealer. So with reluctance I book my car in for a check on Wednesday.
Watch this space for further developments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home