Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Dental saga…….continued

After much deliberation I decided that probably the best thing was to look for private treatment. I shopped around for dental insurance. And the best one I could find was BUPA dental scheme.
If a BUPA accredited dentist is used then I can claim more back than if a normal dentist is used. I shopped around and found a BUBA dental practice that was local to where I live.
Wonderful…
OK wagons roll. So I rang to make an appointment. “Would you like to see Mr T”. the receptionist asked. Err yes I replied. My mind was working overtime….the dentist before Richard was a Mt T and he was a bit ham fisted to say the least. It was over ten tears ago – sureley it can’t be the same guy. Can it ?
My problem is I am like BW and my memory for faces and names is crap.
So I duly went along to see Mr T and he was the first dentists to be truthful with regard to my problems.
It appears that my back teeth have crumbled away and this is pushing my front teeth forwards and the whole thing is a mess. However we have the technology – we can re build you.
He was a very nice chap and we discussed all the options, from having the lop out to a full rebuild.
I went home to think about it and the wife asked is the same Mr T from ten years ago. I described him and she looked concerned….it sounds like the same man to me she said. Oh dear.

To be continued……………

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home