Monday, October 06, 2003

Monday again

Totally bored witless.
Boring
Boring
Depressed and downhearted
Boring
Boring

Not blogging from work
Only going on the net in my own time.
I feel isolated and cut off.
Sorry if I am only updating my site one a day or less but I currently so down and dejected.
I have been stopped in my tracks before I have even started. My hands have been chopped off. My eyes have been put out. My ears have been blocked.
I was just getting into blogging and now I have been severely restricted.
I suppose I will just have to get into a different rhythm.

*whinge whinge*

I think I have a virus sub infection again. I always get depressed when I have a virus.
When I say sub infection, I mean its one of those viruses where I feel a little bit of an ache, a bit lethargic. Not enough to say I am actually ill but enough to affect my performance. Enough to make me feel ten times worse when I am depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home