Wednesday, October 29, 2003

I am just not feeling right at the moment.

I know it sounds silly and soft but.....

Over the last few days, possibly the last few weeks, I have gradually been feeling more and more ‘wobbly’. It’s a feeling that is hard to describe. It’s something that I have been fighting ever since I had my breakdown. I feel as though I have this shaking feeling inside, It starts in my hands and then travels up my arms into my body. I try to ignore it, but not always successfully. I think it has something to do with stress. Whenever I am in a stressful situation the wobbles hit me like a gigantic hammer! But then I am left with the feeling for days.
The trouble is it new seems to be there all the time. I don’t want to go to the quacks as they just seem to dose me up with drugs that make me feel even worse.

Just recently I am getting really pissed off with feeling like this. I tell myself to ignore it but it is really difficult.

I should be able to cope with day to day life.........wimp !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home