Wednesday, December 10, 2003

Well tonight after battling home through the now normally horrendous traffic, I got out a bottle of red wine to have a glass with my tea and was told by Mrs L that maybe I was overdoing it because I had a glass yesterday !!!!!!!!!!! The cheek. Still she is only concerned about my health.
I had a hot chocolate later to make up...Not quite the same.

Spent most of the evening making my bed......Literally.
Bought a new bed from Argos. This self assembly lark is a bit of a rip off, considering how much I paid for the damn thing.....And they advertise on TV you get £15 in vouchers if you spend £150, I forgot to ask and didn'tnt get. Must ring Argos tomorrow to complain.

Anyway I am now pretty knacked so off to bed for me

gooden nicht

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home