Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Snow.
I looked out the window at 06.30 this morning and it was wet and dark with no snow.
I exit the house at 07.15 and the snow is coming down like the clappers. A positive blizzard. So off we go to work. The nearer Manchester I get the slower the traffic. As the speed varies from 20 mph to stop I mange to look around at pedestrians, busses and the like. I can now see around because I have been queuing for so long that it is now daylight. People are hobbling about in the snow as if they had never seen it before, certainly never had to actually walk in it before. Rather like the drivers in front of me.

Eventually I manage to park up and leap out of the car. Nice to get out and stretch my legs. The snow is surprisingly thick around here. I make a snowball and throw it into the park. A long time since I have done that!!

Roll into the office an hour late for a meeting.
Now its back to the old routine till tonight.
I think about BW sweating in HK.

How’s the weather where you are?????????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home