Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Today is shoe day….

My normal routine at work is to roll in about 08.30 and then about 09.30 I go down to what is laughingly called the staff restaurant for a spot of breakfast.
When I return I normally discard my shoes and put on a pair of nice comfortable slippers. I spend most of my time sat at my desk and is not too obvious.
However, sometimes I get carried away with work and forget to change them. Then about 3pm I notice the lack of comfort, but I finish at 4.30 so its hardly worth changing.

I must admit I am a bit of a clothes slob. I dress for comfort and not for style. I hate tight uncomfortable clothes, I tend to go for big and baggy. I hate being too cold. I much prefer hot weather to cold weather.

At work its Chino’s and T shirts and a zip fleece if cold..
At home its jog bottoms and T shirt or fleece.
In summer/hot weather shorts and T shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home