Thursday, December 02, 2004

Well, I have just got in after another long slog home. In the run up to Christmas the traffic is now getting from bad to worse. All down the M56 it was a stop start crawl. Then we would get going at about 15 to 20 mph and suddenly all the cars in from brake, we stop and them move off again. This start - stop business really pisses me off. Especially after 45 minutes if it !!

I was typing this entry into blogger, I have now changed to work because it understands my typing quirks and can spell check on the hoof.

I was looking at an ad in the Manchester Metro today: -
‘You can become a property millionaire’ – just attend the FREE seminar and you can learn how to become a property millionaire with little outlay.

What’s the catch ?????

If it’s that easy then why are they advertising?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home