Thursday, September 23, 2004

Last Thursday I followed the 'sit in the right lane' person on the dual carrigeway.
As we approached my exit roundabout he decided to move over to the left as he was not turning right, as everyone has thought for the last two miles, but he was going straight on.
Oh goody I thought, now I can give him a piece of my mind. As I moved into the turn left lane I wound down my window and as I passed I asked him if he was dyslexic or if he thought he was in Germany.
His reaction was quite startling. He became very animated and was shouting. I expressed my view that he was a wanker by a sleek little hand signal as I disappeared to the left.
With a screech of tyres he was then behind me, horns blaring and headlights flashing. Almost ramming me in the back.
Oh dear I thought and I pulled into a garage with plenty of witnesses, because had we carried on we would soon be in a secluded country lane.
The idea was to pull into the garage, drive round the back of the pumps and double back. Bugger I was blocked in. No time to reverse out.
He pulled up and gets out of the car, steam coming out of his ears and built like a brick shithouse !!!!
My life flashed before my eyes.
He was very upset at being called a wanker and I could see he was having trouble remaining only verbal and not turning physical.
Ooops I thought and didnt say a word.
Eventually he went away.
Lesson, don't piss someone off, even if you are in the right, unless you have a good escape route.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home