Thursday, July 22, 2004

XP insists on downloading updated whilst I am on the internet - real pain in the arse as it seems to slow down the whole thing.

Well that last caravan site we were on 'Bo Peep' would really have appealed to BW It had a lovely dovecote with about 6 or 7 snow white doves. 
Also it was really 'dog friendly' with lots of dog walks etc.

Yesterday Mrs LD backed the Omega into a tree......oops.
The Local Vauxhall dealer want £80 for a new lens for the back light....not the unit - just the lens !!!! Rip off or what ???

I have just had a shower and I am sat here totally naked as I type....I wonderful sight. Must get dressed before Mrs LD comes in from work...don't want to tempt her into naughty things (I want my tea)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
» » »

08 December, 2006 13:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home