Monday, June 21, 2004

Monday morning blues

Well its Monday morning and I have a touch of the Monday morning blues.

The roads were busier than normal, and when I arrived at work I found the car park already full although I has arrived twenty minutes early.
Maybe its something to do with the trains from Stockport have been stopped for the next few weeks.
Of course an event like this has a long term knock on.

I remember a couple of years ago the council closed Princess Parkway to re-lay the road and they diverted all the traffic on a route that I normally used as a short cut. Ever since then my short cut was not a short cut anymore because a lot of people were made aware of this and it is not congested just like the rest of the roads.

Still I should be looking forward I suppose.
We are in the throes of organising an open air buffet for my brother in law and sister in law on Sat July 3rd as it is their twenty fifth wedding anniversary. Just to complicate matters we are away on holiday on the Sunday for two weeks, leaving everyone else to do the clearing up. So no heavy drinking for me as I will be driving the following morning.
We are taking the caravan down to the Isle of Wight.

Just look forward and smile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home