Saturday, March 27, 2004

Went across the country lugging a 3 piece suite (and a few other bits) including a new monitor for her poorly virus infected PC. (yes I do know that won't fix the virus - I am not a complete moron - yet. But her current monitor is buggered)
Its a 200 mile round trip. She don't live next door.
I met her new 'partner' another girl called S. Yes, she appears to have tuned the corner. Not really a surprise for me I have seen it coming for a number of years. It was more of a shock to her than it was to me. However I am pretty laid back about this kind of thing and I am just happy that the is finally in a stable relationship. Normally this kind of thing has been pretty volatile in the past, I just hope a partner of a different sex will work better for her.
So far at least one good thing has come out of the relationship. S. has managed to get her to give up smoking. Something I could never manage.(persuade her to give up, I mean). I gave up years ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home