Tuesday, September 16, 2003

If the police has web pages divided by locality showing pictures of suspects that they are wanting to arrest/interview it would help them to catch some of these loonies and criminals.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried to list my 10 positive and negative things.

Positive
1. Patient (most of the time)
2. Caring
3. Honest
4. Reliable (I try my best)
5. Loving (everyone and everything)
6. Empathatic (if there is such a word)
7. Faithful (not like a dog)
8. Can see the funny side of things
9. All my parts work
10. Unselfish (giving)

Negative
1. Depressive
2. Easily wound up
3. wimp (not forceful enough)
4. I avoid confrontation to the detriment of myself.
5. too easy going
6. can be selfish
7. hopeless at typing and spelling ( knackered without a spellchecker)
8. I really really hate working on and mending cars, I get really bad tempered.

I am struggling to think of any more, but I am sure there are hundreds, especially if you were to ask my wife!!

I know some of them conflict, but we are all multi faceted and it is possible to be inconsistent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home