Monday, September 15, 2003

I am really shocked and saddened by Coop’s post about her being attacked.

After reading the experiences of blue witch with the RAC it reminded me of my little spat with them.

My bad experience with the RAC. A long, long time ago. In a distant galaxy
I had no recovery cover and the radiator on my car blew on the M6. I managed to pull in at a services and then disappeared in a cloud of steam !!
Across the way was a friendly RAC man (like you still see). He was very helpful, Oh yes join now and you get instant cover. Brilliant. I joined, I rang the help number. “Sorry you are not on the motorway, we can’t come unless you are on the motorway, can you push the car onto the hard shoulder !!!”
(It was a LONG time ago).
I managed to get to a garage down the road, (not the M6) the mechanics were away for lunch.
I bought a radiator that nearly fitted, I then fitted it myself and carried on my way, after ringing the bank and stopping the cheque to the RAC.
The following day I joined Green Flag or National Breakdown as it was then known.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe. ceehiro

That'll f**k the splelchekcer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home