Thursday, August 28, 2003

Just not enough time to do anything at the moment.
Yesterday after I finished work, we took my niece back home to Preston, a round trip of about 100 miles. Of course we can't just dump her and run so by the time we had arrived back home the only thing to do was to drop into bed...ahhh lovely.

This morning I woke feeling like shit! Headache, in fact headache all over, glands up and stomach trying to throw up. Ugh. After a shop full of pills and potions, Paracetemol,Kaolin and Morphine, vitamin pills, antacid pills, more pills to bung me up and a few hours later and I feel almost human again. Now I just feel knackered.

I am really pissed off as we are away to Cardigan for the week on Saturday, it has been booked for months a special birthday treat (even though her birthday was in July) for my better half, and the last thing I want to be is ill and miserable........just hope its a one off and not the begining of a virus infection.

Just a thought..............

Less than 1% belong to the affluent target market for luxury retailers. They are families with incomes greater then £60,000 and houses more than £220,000
Metro News Feb 06 2002

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home