Monday, August 18, 2003

Hi-ho its Monday morning again. Soon comes round and its back to the daily slog.
Were away at the weekend, stayed at Ashbourne in Derbyshire. On Saturday we went to visit my daughter at Mansfield.
Talking of visiting different towns (which I do a lot) I have noticed all towns have an atmosphere individual to that town. There are several factors.

1, friendliness, the attitude of the people
2, State of the people, some are well dressed some are poorly dressed etc
3, State of the buildings, old, new, delapidated or well maintained.
4, The smell of the town, yes the smell,
a, Generally I find if it is a poor town with scruffy unintelligent people the normally there is a strong smell of tobaccoo in the air !!
b, If it is an affluent town then normally its pretty nutral.
c, A bustling or young town coffee bars.
Of course I talking about main town centers, as soon as you move out of the town center things can change rapidly.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home