Thursday, August 14, 2003

After reading some of the personal comments on snowgoon I was amazed to find someone who's brain appears to work the same as mine. I think the guy has extracted my innermost thoughts and appled them to his web!!
As yet I am not into writing blogs and I am surpised at how hard it can be, I think with a little practice I will get better, they only way is up....yeh.
At Lunch time I went for a walk ( I actually left the office) to Currys to get a new Palm ( With some freebie vouchers I had. (fancy a Sony Clie) I got there in a sweat and waited and waited to get served finally I got served get my Clie... yes !! I went to the till to pay for it, gave him the vouchers, he looked at them....sorry these are no good here. They were for Comet. I very quietly crawled up my own arse. Only I could do something as daft as that !!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home