Sunday, December 27, 2009

I now realise that up to the time I retired from work I have always worked. Apart from the time I had 6 months off work when I had a wobble (but even then I was in full time employment) one way or another I have been working. To suddenly stop working was very alien to me and it has taken me a long time to come to grips with this.

Now I am finding it rather pleasant being a not worker. Money is not really a problem except in the more distant future, but I have spent most of my life with little spare cash so it shouldn’t be a problem.

Feliz Navidad

2 Comments:

Anonymous Blue Witch said...

Hello! Nice to see you about again. Glad you're enjoying retirement.

27 December, 2009 12:39  
Blogger Loopydoop said...

cheers

29 December, 2009 18:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home