Thursday, August 06, 2009

Been feeling really depressed and down today. I was telling the wife of my plans to buy a holiday caravan in Spain. She seems intent on blowing money as fast as possible. So far she has spent over 3k on a new suite (G Plan), which is pretty useless as the leather is so highly polished that as soon as you relax you just slide out of the chair like on a cartoon! I spent over £200 on her for a spa hotel treat for her birthday. 1.5k on Spanish holiday, £500 on a holiday in Cornwall later this year....Now she wants a hot tub for £3.5k +. With a running cost of £500 pa.
I can see my holiday caravan evaporating before my eyes.

I feel as though I am stuck in a rut, or even worse on a downward spiral into nothing.

Am I obsessed with money? or just mean? or cautious?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home