Thursday, February 24, 2005

Since last Friday I have been off work ill.
I was feeling a bit rough all last week. Last Friday I felt really rough, as if I had a virus and also my nose swelled up across the bridge and was very sore.
I just couldn't face driving to work, so I took a days holiday - hoping I would be ok by Monday.

Come Monday morning I was still feeling rough. I went to the doctors.
It was diagnosed as cellulitus in my nose. To be treated by a broad spectrum antibiotic. The virus was totally separate.
I think the cellulitus was opportunistic. i.e. Whilst I was run down by the virus.
The two things compounded each other and I didn't feel better until Wednesday, when the swelling started to subside.

However on Thursday morning I started with the shits !! This virus was passing through me like a dose of salts....Literally.

Hopefully by next Monday I will be back at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home