Monday, January 31, 2005

Job application

Rumour has it that the interviews for the job I have applied for will take place on 14,17 and 18 Feb.

As yet I have had no reply to my application with a positive or a negative from the paper sift.

As the promotion is 'in house' I am only aware of three people in the office who have applied for the job. Of course they are not very forthcoming.

My manager thinks it may be his boss doing the interviews, and is talking about preparation for the interview with examples and proof of the company values, 'Trustworthy. Helpful. Inspiring. Straightforward. Heart'.
I have always thought of this as management bull**it to emulate out cousins across the water, but as this is a multinational company they probably really mean it.
This kind of bull really gets up my nose.
Don't panic !!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home