Friday, September 19, 2003

Bit of a mixed bag today

Firstly, I was watching the man in the box last night on sky for a few minutes before going to bed. As I tend to do most night, just out of curiosity, more to see what the crowd is up to than to look at him.
The thing that I really can't understand is the way people have to shout abuse (especially the drunks at night) and throw things at him etc as if he were in stocks ?
Why don't people just ignore him, or at least just leave him to get on with it???????


Yes it's started.
As I passed a Maple tree last night I noticed the leaves are a lovely golden brown. They make a dry rustling sound as they fall through the branches to the ground. Soon all the leaves will be brown, I think this is the most beautiful time of the year for trees as the natural colour of the leaves comes through. It can look really nice when the sun is low down and shining through the leaves
Take the time to have a look as autumn creeps up on us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home