Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Ever since my breakdown about three years ago, I seem to get stressed out very easily. I wind myself up over the most trivial things. I blow things out of proportion and then brood and worry over them until I am so stressed that I make myself ill.
The trouble is it affects all my life in different ways. Some more subtle than others.
I keep saying to myself I must worry less and try to enjoy myself more. At the moment I think I am feeling particularly vulnerable because when V is bored and depressed this sets off an underlying tension in me which makes me much more easily triggered into stressing myself.
I always worry, ‘am I doing the right thing’, ‘an I doing too much, or not enough’. I worry that I cant get things right.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you're having to pick up other people's pieces - but it's wonderful that someone does care.

I'm 9 years post-breakdown, and, to be honest, I *still* get stressed out, in exactly the way you describe, if I'm not very, very careful.

It is usually other people's problems that send me down though...

Hope things improve for you soon.

23 February, 2006 17:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home