Friday, August 05, 2005

At the moment I am off work due to bad health.
Today I have done as little as possible. It felt wonderful to just have no 'targets' and to just please myself. It felt really indulgent.
Normally every minute of every day is planned out for me. I am owned by other people.

I am a very nice person.

Perhaps A little too nice.

I should really let my true self come out in my blog. Anyone who reads this does not know me personally, and through the anonymity of the medium, I should be able to drop my facade.
Like everyone, I am different things to different people. My big problem is that I am a proud person and I want to be liked, and thought well of by other people. Why do I want this? Because I have been conditioned by life to think like this.
Maybe I just want the things I can least have? The most unobtainable things.

My daughter has no job, very little in possessions and no capital. She is in a relationship with another woman. She appears to be happy.