Friday, May 14, 2004

Thank goodness for e-mail

Thanks to Blue Witch for mentioning blogging via e-mail.
I think its very convenient and much easier than the web site. The only thing I am not sure about is adding hyperlinks.

Well today is Friday and the weekend will soon be upon us. The round patio in front of the summerhouse is nearly finished. It looks like a wedding cake because there is a fountain on a pedestal in the middle.
Then I can move on to the electrics. I have already run an armoured cable up the garden from the shed to the greenhouse and from the greenhouse to the summerhouse. I have a waterproof socket to go into the greenhouse. This is mainly for an electric heater when required. The summerhouse is going to have a cluster of four spotlights on the ceiling and an up lighter in the corner and a few power sockets.